Ball Bearing Disc Spring
The Ball bearing disc springs assist in maintaining positioning accuracy of the bearing with no end play and also minimize vibration and shaft deflections. Correct preloading will also increase bearing rigidity and negate excessive running noise.
Ball bearing disc springs can also be useful in other applications. The relatively low forces of the ball bearing disc springs means they could act as light duty linkages or mechanisms.
Advantages of Ball Bearing Disc Springs
- Significant increase or decrease in applied force even with small variation in deflection.
- Backlash compensation & regressive curves help reduce preload variations changes
- Very low force characteristics with very large deflection range
- Multiplication of force by stacking of two or more in parallel
- Elimination of noise and play in Ball Bearings.
- Round shape ensures equal distribution of load around the bearing ring.